It is often said that an impression of a company is formed within the first few minutes. When it comes to choosing a law firm, it's vital that your first impression is the right one. So what you need to know is what distinguishes Pinders from the rest?
- Is it our extensive range of services?
- Our professional approach?
- Our friendly attitude towards clients?
- The fact that we've been helping people like you for nearly 100 years?
- Or just the knowledge that we can do the job?
What impresssion will you form?
We offer a fixed fee divorce service.
If you are the Petitioner (the person asking for the divorce) our charges for acting for you are £685 (including VAT and Court fees). If you are the Respondent (the person who is being divorced) our charges for acting for you are £120 (including VAT).
Click here for more information.